Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > Opening for Ruby on rails developers in Pune, India

Opening for Ruby on rails developers in Pune, India

vandana

We currently are looking for bright innovators just like you to join
our dynamic start up team.

So, if you are a master of either Ruby on Rails, and have always
dreamed of working in an energetic, highly skilled and entrepreneurial
team of like minded Internet Junkies, your dream may have just come
true. See www.sapnasolutions.com/jobs for more information.

== About SapnaSolutions ==

SapnaSolutions is a new type of web development company, and amongst
the first of its kind in India: We follow a two tier strategy of
delivering highly engaging and creative client projects on one hand,
and developing innovative, 'Intrapreneurial' Web, Mobile and Social
applications, on the other hand. Nicholas Adams (UK) and Anthony Hsiao
(Germany), the guys behind EnTrip, have joined forces with Yann Le
Gouic (France), of Noredox and formerly at StudiVZ. We are expanding
the existing team behind EnTrip to develop more innovative in-house
and client products, to make a mark for Web-Innovation Made-in-India.
SapnaSolutions - We Dare to Dream!

Please visit www.sapnasolutions.com/jobs for more information about
the application process and our company.

== Application Process ==
We at SapnaSolutions understand that great people are our greatest
assets. All applicants will have to clear personal as well as
technical interviews, demonstrate evidence for independent and
creative work, and of course pass our Team-Suitability-Test: Winning a
round of Tennis on our Nintendo Wii.

--
Human Resources
SapnaSolutions