Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > .NET server becomes slow after several hours, go back normal after restarting IIS

.NET server becomes slow after several hours, go back normal after restarting IIS

davidw

How could I figure out what causes that?

Thanks!

Curt_C [MVP]

look in the Task Manager to see what's eating all the memory

--
Curt Christianson
Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

"davidw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> How could I figure out what causes that?
>
> Thanks!

davidw

Thanks.

aspnet_wp is using 200M, the server just have some test dlls, how can I
check what dlls are still in memory? how to make sure the dlls are released
after they finish handle their http request?

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> look in the Task Manager to see what's eating all the memory
>
> --
> Curt Christianson
> Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software
> Site: http://www.Darkfalz.com
> Blog: http://blog.Darkfalz.com
>

> "davidw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > How could I figure out what causes that?
> >
> > Thanks!

Curt_C [MVP]

One site? more then one?
If more then one use seperate App Pools. You can recycle the individual ones
that way to see which site is causing the issue.