Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > express outlook and mozilla

express outlook and mozilla

Dirk Nachbar

hi

can i actually use eo and mozilla on the same computer, as i know that in
the past netscape and ie always interferred with each other.

Dirk

--
correct email: dirknachbar at yahoo dot de

Soz

In article <c0ctd5$15d4h9$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de>,
> hi
>
> can i actually use eo and mozilla on the same computer, as i know that in
> the past netscape and ie always interferred with each other.
>
> Dirk

OE and Mozilla can be used together on the same computer but why?

Ed Mullen

Dirk Nachbar wrote:

> hi
>
> can i actually use eo and mozilla on the same computer, as i know that in
> the past netscape and ie always interferred with each other.
>
> Dirk

Outlook Express, Internet Explorer, and Mozilla products (Mozilla Suite,
Firefox, Thunderbird, Netscape 4.x, Netscape 7.x) can all co-exit quite
nicely on the same system. I don't know what you are refering to
regarding IE and Netscape interfering with each other. Care to elaborate?

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net

Chris Moody

Ed Mullen wrote:
> Dirk Nachbar wrote:
>

>>hi
>>
>>can i actually use eo and mozilla on the same computer, as i know that in
>>the past netscape and ie always interferred with each other.
>>
>>Dirk
>>

> Outlook Express, Internet Explorer, and Mozilla products (Mozilla Suite,
> Firefox, Thunderbird, Netscape 4.x, Netscape 7.x) can all co-exit quite
> nicely on the same system. I don't know what you are refering to
> regarding IE and Netscape interfering with each other. Care to elaborate?

When IE first came out, I know that both IE and NS would crash if you
tried to download the other.

Chris

--
.... This is a Tag line Virus::::::Go ahead, copy me.
* TagZilla 0.049

dantu

Chris Moody wrote:

> Ed Mullen wrote:
>
>> Dirk Nachbar wrote:
>>

>>> hi
>>>
>>> can i actually use eo and mozilla on the same computer, as i know
>>> that in
>>> the past netscape and ie always interferred with each other.
>>>
>>> Dirk
>>>

>> Outlook Express, Internet Explorer, and Mozilla products (Mozilla Suite,
>> Firefox, Thunderbird, Netscape 4.x, Netscape 7.x) can all co-exit quite
>> nicely on the same system. I don't know what you are refering to
>> regarding IE and Netscape interfering with each other. Care to
>> elaborate?
>>

> When IE first came out, I know that both IE and NS would crash if you
> tried to download the other.
>
> Chris
>
> --
> ... This is a Tag line Virus::::::Go ahead, copy me.
> * TagZilla 0.049
> email address (chris _ moody @ verizon.net)

When IE first came out? That was ten years ago! Things have changed since

Heck, with computers, 6 months is about the lifetime of almost
anything. After that its old and obsolete

Keith Bowes

Chris Moody wrote:

> When IE first came out, I know that both IE and NS would crash if you
> tried to download the other.

Pre-2000, those browsers would also crash when you weren't downloading
the other.