Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Kingston Factory Tour in Fountain Valley, CA, USA

Kingston Factory Tour in Fountain Valley, CA, USA

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Here is a snippet: "Kingston has several factories around the world, and we visited its smallest factory in Fountain Valley, California, USA. On the other hand, in this factory is where research and development is conducted and we had the chance to visiting some of their R&D testing labs. Even though Fountain Valley factory is their smallest facility, we were simply surprised by its size: so far it is the largest memory manufacturing facility we’ve been to in the USA."
Link: http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/article/234