Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > script/console : modify an attribute

script/console : modify an attribute

Guillaume Loader

Hello everyone!

I would like to know how to modify a variable in the console?

I did this :
e = Entry.find(:first)
e.dev.community.name = "Ruby Geeks"
e.save

But when I look into my database, the variable didn't changed. Did I
mystype?

Thank you

Brian Candler

Questions about the Rails application framework, or parts of Rails such
as ActiveRecord, would best be asked on a Rails mailing list.

This is the Ruby (programming language) list.

Guillaume Loader

Ok, I'll post it in the correct forum. Thanks!