Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > unable to create ASP Net Web Application

unable to create ASP Net Web Application

Paul#

I am unable to create an ASP .Net Web application.

The server is .NET enabled and I have Full Control permissions for the folder.

I click File - > New -> Project -> Visual C# Projects -> ASP.NET Web
Application -> I enter the folder location.

Now, I want to click "OK" but the button is greyed out. How do I
fix this? What needs to be done?

Kevin Spencer

Try entering the HTTP URL instead...

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer

"Paul#" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> I am unable to create an ASP .Net Web application.
>
> The server is .NET enabled and I have Full Control permissions for the

folder.

> I click File - > New -> Project -> Visual C# Projects -> ASP.NET Web
> Application -> I enter the folder location.
>
> Now, I want to click "OK" but the button is greyed out. How do I
> fix this? What needs to be done?

Harry Simpson

Is IIS running?

"Paul#" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
>I am unable to create an ASP .Net Web application.
>
> The server is .NET enabled and I have Full Control permissions for the
> folder.
>
> I click File - > New -> Project -> Visual C# Projects -> ASP.NET Web
> Application -> I enter the folder location.
>
> Now, I want to click "OK" but the button is greyed out. How do I
> fix this? What needs to be done?

Paul# b

The HTTP URL worked. Thanks for the tip!