Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > running a program without ruby

running a program without ruby

Sigge Sg

I am a noob in programing, so don't be mad if it's a bad question!

I wonder if i could run a program i've made in ruby, without CMD or
ruby??

List.rb

Ruby2exe?

On Jan 23, 2009, at 6:15 AM, Sigge Sg <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I am a noob in programing, so don't be mad if it's a bad question!
>
> I wonder if i could run a program i've made in ruby, without CMD or
> ruby??

Jakub Pavlík jn.

> I am a noob in programing, so don't be mad if it's a bad question!
>
> I wonder if i could run a program i've made in ruby, without CMD or
> ruby??

What does "without ruby" mean?
On a computer where ruby isn't installed? Or just withou invoking ruby on the command-line?

--
"Configure complete, now type 'make' and PRAY."

(configure script of zsnes - www.zsnes.com)

Sigge Sg

List Rb wrote:
> Ruby2exe?