Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > RubyForge downtime

RubyForge downtime

Tom Copeland

Hi all -

I'm taking RubyForge offline for a bit for a database upgrade. svn/
git/lists/gem installs/virtual hosts should still be available; only
the PHP part of the site should be affected.

Yours,

Tom

Tom Copeland

On Jan 19, 2009, at 10:11 PM, Tom Copeland wrote:

> Hi all -
>
> I'm taking RubyForge offline for a bit for a database upgrade. svn/
> git/lists/gem installs/virtual hosts should still be available; only
> the PHP part of the site should be affected.

Done, and all seems well (crosses fingers)... if anyone notices
anything awry, please let me know, thanks!

Yours,

Tom

Recent RubyForge downtime Tom Copeland Ruby 3 11-20-2006 02:21 PM
RubyForge scheduled downtime Tom Copeland Ruby 1 06-17-2005 12:54 AM
RubyForge downtime Tom Copeland Ruby 6 05-12-2005 04:28 PM
RubyForge scheduled downtime Tom Copeland Ruby 4 10-25-2004 09:24 PM
Possible downtime for RubyForge because of Isabel... Richard Kilmer Ruby 0 09-16-2003 01:19 PM

Advertisments