Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > Happy New Year Ruby Community!

Happy New Year Ruby Community!

Pablo Q.

Happy New Year Ruby Community!

Maybe in some countries it's new year already.
I have almost 2 years being happy with ruby, so happy, and more than a year
reviewing ruby talks, very happy to be rubyist!!!

Happy new year to all!

----
Spanish
----

Feliz a=F1o nuevo comunidad ruby!

Talvez en algunos paises ya es a=F1o nuevo.
Tengo como 2 a=F1os de ser feliz con ruby, muy feliz, y m=E1s de un a=F1o
revisando ruby talks, muy feliz de ser rubycero!

Feliz a=F1o a todos!

--=20
Pablo Q.

Bothari

Hey,

I've been trying to install auto_complete for rails 2.0.2 for two
hours. The most useful message I get is
script/plugin install
http://svn.rubyonrails.org/rails/plugins/auto_complete
Plugin not found: ["http://svn.rubyonrails.org/rails/plugins/auto_complete"]

When I go there, it get a very nice "page not found message"

Any clues?
Joe

Ruby Rabbit

Pablo Q. wrote:
> Happy New Year Ruby Community!

Wish you all a great New year!

John Park

Ruby Rabbit wrote:
> Pablo Q. wrote:
>> Happy New Year Ruby Community!

> Wish you all a great New year!

Happy New Year, everyone!

I'm just starting out with Ruby, and learning more is my new year's
resolution. Wish me luck!

jcp

David A. Black

On Thu, 1 Jan 2009, John Park wrote:

> Ruby Rabbit wrote:
>> Pablo Q. wrote:
>>> Happy New Year Ruby Community!

>> Wish you all a great New year!

> Happy New Year, everyone!
>
> I'm just starting out with Ruby, and learning more is my new year's
> resolution. Wish me luck!

Good luck! You'll enjoy it.

Happy New Year, everybody!

David

Nicholas Wieland

Il giorno 01/gen/09, alle ore 13:17, David A. Black ha scritto:

> On Thu, 1 Jan 2009, John Park wrote:
>
>> Ruby Rabbit wrote:
>>>
>>> Wish you all a great New year!

>> Happy New Year, everyone!
>>
>> I'm just starting out with Ruby, and learning more is my new year's
>> resolution. Wish me luck!

> Good luck! You'll enjoy it.
>
> Happy New Year, everybody!

Happy new year everybody.

ngw

--
http://www.nofeed.org

Happy New Year JohnCena MCSD 0 01-11-2006 12:49 PM
Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! GuitarMan Wireless Networking 0 01-01-2006 12:43 PM
Happy New Year JohnCena MCSD 0 12-31-2005 04:50 PM
Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year! Jay Wireless Networking 1 12-24-2005 09:49 PM
Happy New Year BSoD Microsoft Certification 4 01-02-2004 09:22 AM

Advertisments