Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Case Modding > Expansion of the Sun X-Terminal Mod

Expansion of the Sun X-Terminal Mod

10-20-2005
Longhorn really aint a "Gamers" OS its not even for programmers. its for everyday ppl who listen to music, share photos and picture. so its a Home Users OS.

10-20-2005
Un, sometimes you amaze me. Longhorn isn't ANY KIND of OS, it's a pre-alpha of an OS that doesn't even exist in Beta form yet. Longhorn was the working name for Windows Vista which will not be released until the fourth quarter of 2006. If you're using it, yer goofy.

10-20-2005
nah its really laggy, i got a beta version from msdn

10-20-2005
why would you even want to use something that M$ calls "beta" or "alpha" when their "Release" works like crap anyway

10-21-2005
...using Microsoft beta software is like borrowing your son's car for a trip to the grocery store. Your not sure that you'll make it to the destination, and there is no guarantee you are coming back in one piece.
Just an emotional update: I feel real bad today. I am running a 101 degree temperature, hotter than my case! I left work early, and I figure I have the flu. I expect to take tomorrow (Friday) off too, and I don't even have the energy to play Quake IV that I picked up last night. I also got Serious Sam 2. Both are excellent games, but you must be healthy to appreciate them.

10-21-2005
true, u need to rest Al, so u dont damage ur mind. otherwise say bye bye to your sweet mods. Getta betta soonz.
Quote:
why would you even want to use something that M$ calls "beta" or "alpha" when their "Release" works like crap anyway
Good point but the First release of x64 beta worked well

10-21-2005
Quake IV came out? Damn, Q4, Fear and SS2 all in one week and I have to be freakin' broke! This sucks!
Anyway, sorry yer not feeling well, but you've got some sweet gaming to look forward to when you feel better, so get well dude!

10-21-2005
My fever is gone, as the head temp is close to normal now. I still feel bad though - all my joints ache and the only thing I've eaten in the last 24 hours has been noodle soup. I am definately staying home from work today.

10-22-2005
well if u went to school, u would be Saying WHOAH no school today. But then again hope ya feeling betta so u can play ur new games

10-22-2005
....better this morning. My fever went down yesterday, and it appears normal now. I still slept the whole morning away, waking up at 1PM. Today we have some things to do, like dropping off the cats for teeth cleaning, some shopping, and then attending a Chinese dance event at the Kennedy Center (in Washington DC) tonight. Good thing I'm feeling better.