Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Case Modding > Expansion of the Sun X-Terminal Mod

Expansion of the Sun X-Terminal Mod

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

Longhorn really aint a "Gamers" OS its not even for programmers. its for everyday ppl who listen to music, share photos and picture. so its a Home Users OS.

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Un, sometimes you amaze me. Longhorn isn't ANY KIND of OS, it's a pre-alpha of an OS that doesn't even exist in Beta form yet. Longhorn was the working name for Windows Vista which will not be released until the fourth quarter of 2006. If you're using it, yer goofy.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

nah its really laggy, i got a beta version from msdn

Gez Gez is offline
Senior Member

why would you even want to use something that M$ calls "beta" or "alpha" when their "Release" works like crap anyway

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

...using Microsoft beta software is like borrowing your son's car for a trip to the grocery store. Your not sure that you'll make it to the destination, and there is no guarantee you are coming back in one piece.
Just an emotional update: I feel real bad today. I am running a 101 degree temperature, hotter than my case! I left work early, and I figure I have the flu. I expect to take tomorrow (Friday) off too, and I don't even have the energy to play Quake IV that I picked up last night. I also got Serious Sam 2. Both are excellent games, but you must be healthy to appreciate them.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

true, u need to rest Al, so u dont damage ur mind. otherwise say bye bye to your sweet mods. Getta betta soonz.
Quote:
why would you even want to use something that M$ calls "beta" or "alpha" when their "Release" works like crap anyway
Good point but the First release of x64 beta worked well

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Quake IV came out? Damn, Q4, Fear and SS2 all in one week and I have to be freakin' broke! This sucks!
Anyway, sorry yer not feeling well, but you've got some sweet gaming to look forward to when you feel better, so get well dude!

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

My fever is gone, as the head temp is close to normal now. I still feel bad though - all my joints ache and the only thing I've eaten in the last 24 hours has been noodle soup. I am definately staying home from work today.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

well if u went to school, u would be Saying WHOAH no school today. But then again hope ya feeling betta so u can play ur new games

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

....better this morning. My fever went down yesterday, and it appears normal now. I still slept the whole morning away, waking up at 1PM. Today we have some things to do, like dropping off the cats for teeth cleaning, some shopping, and then attending a Chinese dance event at the Kennedy Center (in Washington DC) tonight. Good thing I'm feeling better.

Why doesn't `from pkg import mod' work after `del pkg.mod'? ryles Python 3 07-26-2009 04:13 PM
difference between import from mod.func() and x=mod.func() Hari Sekhon Python 0 06-20-2006 08:07 AM
Sun Updates Sun Java Availability Suite, Adds Sun Cluster Advanced Edition for Oracle Real Application Clusters Deployments technology_post@yahoo.com Java 0 04-05-2006 04:29 AM
Sun X-Terminal Mod bigal Case Modding 80 12-01-2005 11:35 PM
append_features(mod) -- mod.kind_of? makes absolutely no sense T. Onoma Ruby 9 12-15-2003 03:34 AM

Advertisments