Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Macromedia Flash Player Plugin problem with Intel Demo

Macromedia Flash Player Plugin problem with Intel Demo

pd

Is it just me or does everyone get a message to update their Flash plugin when
trying to watch the Intel demo at:

http://www.intel.com/products/deskto...ium4/index.htm

Go down this chart until you see the "Features" and "Benefits" headings.

Click on the "View a Demonstration" in the first box under "Benefits" and then,
in the popup...

Click on "View a Demonstration - Flash*"

This is where I get another window opening saying
"You are currently using Flash 0.
You will need to upgrade to Flash 6 to view this demo."
and a button to "GET macromedia FLASH PLAYER"

So, being an obedient curmudgeon, I do it, installing Version 7, and go through
the exact same routine every time!

Obviously I am doing something wrong...help?

Thanks for any ideas,

pd
****remove what is added to reply to email****

dantu

pd wrote:

> Is it just me or does everyone get a message to update their Flash
> plugin when trying to watch the Intel demo at:
>
> http://www.intel.com/products/deskto...ium4/index.htm
>
> Go down this chart until you see the "Features" and "Benefits" headings.
>
> Click on the "View a Demonstration" in the first box under "Benefits"
> and then, in the popup...
>
> Click on "View a Demonstration - Flash*"
>
> This is where I get another window opening saying
> "You are currently using Flash 0.
> You will need to upgrade to Flash 6 to view this demo."
> and a button to "GET macromedia FLASH PLAYER"
>
> So, being an obedient curmudgeon, I do it, installing Version 7, and
> go through the exact same routine every time!
>
> Obviously I am doing something wrong...help?
>
> Thanks for any ideas,
>
> pd
> ****remove what is added to reply to email****

Its the site, they are not recognizing Mozilla and Flash. Suggest you
contact the administrator of the site