Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Beginer need helppp!!

Beginer need helppp!!

My and I

Hi all,
I have never used asp.net so here I am to try it!
So, when I try to run my project I recive an error like this:

"Error while trying to run project : Unable to start debugging on the web
server.
The server does not support debugging of asp.net or atl server applications.
Run setup to install the vs.net server components..."

I have IIS running, virtual directory created and I have almost all dotnet
tools instaled on my machine (xp professional sp2 ).
What should I do?

Thanks.....

clintonG

Make sure you have used IIS Management Console to configure
the directory where the web is located as a Virtual Application.

--
<%= Clinton Gallagher, "Twice the Results -- Half the Cost"
Architectural & e-Business Consulting -- Software Development

"My and I" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cgg3lv$o4j$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all,
> I have never used asp.net so here I am to try it!
> So, when I try to run my project I recive an error like this:
>
> "Error while trying to run project : Unable to start debugging on the web
> server.
> The server does not support debugging of asp.net or atl server

applications.
> Run setup to install the vs.net server components..."
>
> I have IIS running, virtual directory created and I have almost all dotnet
> tools instaled on my machine (xp professional sp2 ).
> What should I do?
>
> Thanks.....

beginer in ASP - how to implement counter Mario Krsnic ASP .Net 5 06-18-2006 01:14 PM
dummy beginer's question Lloyd Dupont ASP .Net 6 11-21-2005 05:42 PM
Beginer question ArMa Java 0 04-13-2005 08:45 AM
Simpler C++ Forum for beginer vee_kay C++ 7 01-29-2005 05:49 AM
beginer Darko Lapanje C++ 3 09-09-2003 04:09 PM

Advertisments