Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > How can I use hpricot with proxy and provide username info?

How can I use hpricot with proxy and provide username info?

Cs Webgrl

Hi.

I am using hpricot, but I want to send this through a proxy server.

I've used mechanize through a proxy without a problem, but I don't need
it for this code.

Currently I have

doc = Hpricot(open(location, roxy =>
'http://www.proxyserver.com:8080',
:http_basic_authentication => ['username,password']))

Any ideas why I'm get a 407 Proxy Authentication error and how to solve
it?

Thanks!