Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > adblock keyboard toggle - firebird 0.7

adblock keyboard toggle - firebird 0.7

The extensions page says this about Adblock:

"And, if an ethical urge should overwhelm, just tap
the keys and Adblock toggles off -- it's that easy."

But I can't find any information on *what* keys.

Anyone know?

dantu

w wrote:

>The extensions page says this about Adblock:
>
>"And, if an ethical urge should overwhelm, just tap
>the keys and Adblock toggles off -- it's that easy."
>
>But I can't find any information on *what* keys.
>
>Anyone know?

You might want to ask them

http://adblock.linkz.com/ContactUs.php

If thats the adblock you are referring to of course, if not, try their site.

dantu said in alt.fan.mozilla...
> w wrote:
>

> >The extensions page says this about Adblock:
> >
> >"And, if an ethical urge should overwhelm, just tap
> >the keys and Adblock toggles off -- it's that easy."
> >
> >But I can't find any information on *what* keys.
> >
> >Anyone know?
> >

> You might want to ask them
>
> http://adblock.linkz.com/ContactUs.php

No, this:
http://texturizer.net/firebird/extensions/#adblock

> If thats the adblock you are referring to of course, if not, try their site.

http://adblock.mozdev.org/dev.html

Well, I swear it wasn't there this morning but it's - Ctrl+Shift+B

--
Rev. yowie - ULC 1999 - JRA #1

'I doesn't have "to make sense" Yowie!'
-Pastor Frank

Comment on AdBlock Plus and AdBlock History Fan Firefox 3 10-30-2006 05:38 PM
Adblock Jerry Firefox 3 06-01-2005 01:03 PM
where are the Adblock filters stored? totojepast Firefox 1 05-03-2005 04:55 PM
Can't download Adblock Steve IA Firefox 3 02-16-2005 07:40 PM
Firefox and adblock Bats Firefox 6 07-04-2004 10:10 PM

Advertisments