Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > There Is No Source Code Available For The Current Location

There Is No Source Code Available For The Current Location

Ram

Hey,
I have a ASP.NET web application,
And whenever I try to debug a JScript/VBScript block (using- "stop", or
- "debugger;") I get the following error:
"There Is No Source Code Available For The Current Location"
And when I do succeeded debugging the script, I get the same error when
trying to debug a function from an included JS file.
I tried:
restarting the computer
shutting down the computer
restarting the .Net IDE
Clearing the- Temp ASPNET files from the - Microsoft.Net folder (on -
%windir%)
Clearing the IE Temp files
And got no success...
Thanks ahead,

--Ram

spamsux

Ram wrote:
> Hey,
> I have a ASP.NET web application,
> And whenever I try to debug a JScript/VBScript block (using- "stop",

or
> - "debugger;") I get the following error:
> "There Is No Source Code Available For The Current Location"
> And when I do succeeded debugging the script, I get the same error

when
> trying to debug a function from an included JS file.
> I tried:
> restarting the computer
> shutting down the computer
> restarting the .Net IDE
> Clearing the- Temp ASPNET files from the - Microsoft.Net folder (on -
> %windir%)
> Clearing the IE Temp files
> And got no success...
> Thanks ahead,
>
> --Ram

Shutdown Visual Studio .NET
Run IISRESET in command window.
Shutdown <YOUR APPLICATION> COM+ applications
Delete <YOUR APPLICATION> temp files found here:
C:\Documents and Settings\<YOUR USER NAME>\VSWebCache
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Tempo rary ASP.NET Files

It worked for me.

T.H.