Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > RequiredFieldValidator Problem!!

RequiredFieldValidator Problem!!

The Clansman

Hi,
I have a WebUserControl called Login, this uc has 2 textboxes, one is
username and the other is password, this uc also has a
RequiredFieldValidator for each textbox.

I have a page called Search.aspx, this page has some textboxes too and
RequiredFieldValidators, the Login UC is added in this page.

The problem is that when the user try to search something, the validation of
the UC occurs and the textboxes of the login UC must have some text in order
to allow the user to click the "Search" button.

How do I fix it? The same probme occurs when the user try to login in a page
that has another RequiredFieldValidators.

thanks!

Craig Deelsnyder

On Sat, 21 Aug 2004 00:46:30 -0300, The Clansman <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Hi,
> I have a WebUserControl called Login, this uc has 2 textboxes, one is
> username and the other is password, this uc also has a
> RequiredFieldValidator for each textbox.
>
> I have a page called Search.aspx, this page has some textboxes too and
> RequiredFieldValidators, the Login UC is added in this page.
>
> The problem is that when the user try to search something, the
> validation of
> the UC occurs and the textboxes of the login UC must have some text in
> order
> to allow the user to click the "Search" button.
>
> How do I fix it? The same probme occurs when the user try to login in a
> page
> that has another RequiredFieldValidators.
>
> thanks!

from a couple weeks ago

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...TNGP09.phx.gbl

--