Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Beta Testers Invited - Xavier's DNS Client .NET Component

Beta Testers Invited - Xavier's DNS Client .NET Component

Xavier Jefferson

Hi all,

I'm in the beta stage of distributing an inexpensive .NET component with
which to do DNS queries. Looking for suggestions and to see how well this
performs in some other-than-my-own real world situations. The current beta
will run until 9/3/2004 after which I'll be selling this item for about $139
per developer license.

Contributors with WORTHWHILE feedback will be privy to a free developer
license once this moves out of beta.

This component supports performing multiple queries in one transaction (per
RFC), "fallback" DNS servers (in case a primary fails) of your choice (your
own list or the local machine's configured DNS's), and about 14 different
Resource Record types.

Get it while it's hot, with a sample application (and source) at
http://www.xavierjefferson.com/shareware/dnsclient.asp You can also contact
me using the contact form there.

Thanks,

Xavier Jefferson
Los Angeles, CA

Bob Lehmann

Define WORTHWHILE.

Bob Lehmann

"Xavier Jefferson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%23Kn%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all,
>
> I'm in the beta stage of distributing an inexpensive .NET component with
> which to do DNS queries. Looking for suggestions and to see how well this
> performs in some other-than-my-own real world situations. The current

beta
> will run until 9/3/2004 after which I'll be selling this item for about

$139
> per developer license.
>
> Contributors with WORTHWHILE feedback will be privy to a free developer
> license once this moves out of beta.
>
> This component supports performing multiple queries in one transaction

(per
> RFC), "fallback" DNS servers (in case a primary fails) of your choice

(your
> own list or the local machine's configured DNS's), and about 14 different
> Resource Record types.
>
> Get it while it's hot, with a sample application (and source) at
> http://www.xavierjefferson.com/shareware/dnsclient.asp You can also

contact
> me using the contact form there.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Xavier Jefferson
> Los Angeles, CA

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

This seems more like an advertisement than a request for peer-to-peer
assistance.

"Xavier Jefferson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%23Kn%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all,
>
> I'm in the beta stage of distributing an inexpensive .NET component with
> which to do DNS queries. Looking for suggestions and to see how well this
> performs in some other-than-my-own real world situations. The current
> beta
> will run until 9/3/2004 after which I'll be selling this item for about
> $139
> per developer license.
>
> Contributors with WORTHWHILE feedback will be privy to a free developer
> license once this moves out of beta.
>
> This component supports performing multiple queries in one transaction
> (per
> RFC), "fallback" DNS servers (in case a primary fails) of your choice
> (your
> own list or the local machine's configured DNS's), and about 14 different
> Resource Record types.
>
> Get it while it's hot, with a sample application (and source) at
> http://www.xavierjefferson.com/shareware/dnsclient.asp You can also
> contact
> me using the contact form there.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Xavier Jefferson
> Los Angeles, CA

TimingAnalyzer beta version 0.90 -- beta testers wanted timinganalyzer VHDL 3 10-29-2008 06:46 AM
PIX 501 relay client DNS requests out to an internet DNS server? nicough@gmail.com Cisco 1 11-18-2006 03:29 PM
seeking beta testers a_chameleon Cisco 0 03-12-2006 04:00 PM
OT: ATTN: MCNGP: Beta testers requested /* Microcephalic S. Bob [MCSBNGP+++ #7.13.86.42.1138.2600] */ MCSE 12 08-20-2005 03:12 AM
Re: OT: ATTN: MCNGP: Beta testers requested /* Microcephalic S. Bob [MCSBNGP+++ #7.13.86.42.1138.2600] */ MCSE 2 08-18-2005 05:12 PM

Advertisments