Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Styling a control

Styling a control

Roshawn

Hi,

Could someone tell me if it's possible to style a disabled control? Instead
of the default gray look, can I make it look different (change its color,
border(s), etc.) ?

Thanks,
Roshawn

clintonG

It depends on how the control was developed. If you build your
own control you can include HTML and CSS that will allow
the control to be modified when it is not enabled.

--
<%= Clinton Gallagher, "Twice the Results -- Half the Cost"
Architectural & e-Business Consulting -- Software Development

news:(E-Mail Removed)...