Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Response.redirect w/_new

Response.redirect w/_new

G. Dean Blake

I want to do a response.redirect but pop up a new browser window.
Response.Redirect only takes a string so I can't pass a hyperlink object.
How can I do this from code?
Thanks,

Karl

You can use Page.RegisterStartUpScript() and output javascript that will do
a window.Open()

Karl

"G. Dean Blake" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:O%(E-Mail Removed)...
> I want to do a response.redirect but pop up a new browser window.
> Response.Redirect only takes a string so I can't pass a hyperlink object.
> How can I do this from code?
> Thanks,

=?Utf-8?B?d2hpZ2dpbnM=?=

Try this

Response.Write("<script
type='text/javascript'>detailedresults=window.open("..Your Page
Here...");</script>")