Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > plugins

plugins

Davide Laneri

Hello everybody,

I have a problem with the flashplayer plugin, although I have installed
it and received a "plugin successfully installed" it won't work. When I
check the Help menu and then About plugins it seems to be there and enabled.

What did I do wrong?

Thanks a lot for your answers.

Cheers Davide.

dantu

Davide Laneri wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
> I have a problem with the flashplayer plugin, although I have
> installed it and received a "plugin successfully installed" it won't
> work. When I check the Help menu and then About plugins it seems to be
> there and enabled.
>
> What did I do wrong?
>
> Thanks a lot for your answers.
>
> Cheers Davide.

Davide

Have you checked out the known issues and other notes from this
page?
http://plugindoc.mozdev.org/windows.html#Flash

opps, should have checked first, you posted with Linux, so perhaps this
would be better
http://plugindoc.mozdev.org/linux.html#Flash

Question about: Additional plugins are required.... [Firefox 1.0PR] H Firefox 5 11-03-2004 02:58 AM
firefox plugins/extensions Anon Firefox 2 09-08-2004 11:27 AM
Plugins, Etc. Spike Firefox 4 09-02-2004 07:13 AM
How to swap plugins/extensions between 2 computer / various version of Mozilla Firefox? Chaos Master Firefox 0 07-10-2004 05:00 AM
Java Plugins and Mozilla Doug Firefox 0 08-08-2003 05:52 AM

Advertisments