Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > word document in html html format

word document in html html format

Sujith Gangaraju

i am uploading one word document
now i want that word document to view as a html format in my browser
pls help me out on this issue

Roger Pack

Sujith Gangaraju wrote:
> i am uploading one word document
> now i want that word document to view as a html format in my browser
> pls help me out on this issue

use google docs?
-R

Sujith Gangaraju

Roger Pack wrote:
> Sujith Gangaraju wrote:
>> i am uploading one word document
>> now i want that word document to view as a html format in my browser
>> pls help me out on this issue

> use google docs?
> -R

what is google docs?
how to use that pls reply

Jeremy Heiler

On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 2:32 AM, Sujith Gangaraju <
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Roger Pack wrote:
> > Sujith Gangaraju wrote:
> >> i am uploading one word document
> >> now i want that word document to view as a html format in my browser
> >> pls help me out on this issue

> > use google docs?
> > -R

> what is google docs?