Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > Meta_data from Raw Image files and *.psd files

Meta_data from Raw Image files and *.psd files

David Southwell

Hi

I am needing to extract metadata from image files primarily canon *.CR2 and
photoshop*.psd files so I can use the metadata in a mysql database.

Does anyone know of any available routines to help with the task.. I would
rather not have to reinvent the wheel (beside I am lazy <chuckles>).

David