Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > XML Editors

XML Editors

Brian Shannon

Does anyone use a good XML editor that helps create XML files?

I am starting to get into XML and everytime I manually create an XML file I
always forget to do something that makes the file mad?

Thanks

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\) [MVP]

XML Spy is my personal favorite:
www.xmlspy.com

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

Think Outside the Box!
"Brian Shannon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone use a good XML editor that helps create XML files?
>
> I am starting to get into XML and everytime I manually create an XML file

> always forget to do something that makes the file mad?
>
> Thanks

clintonG

SEE: comp.text.xml
Recommended decent XML editor? I kind of desperately need one.
posted on 8/15/2004

--
<%= Clinton Gallagher, "Twice the Results -- Half the Cost"
Architectural & e-Business Consulting -- Software Development

"Cowboy (Gregory A. Beamer) [MVP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
in message news:%235$(E-Mail Removed)...
> XML Spy is my personal favorite:
> www.xmlspy.com
>

> --
> Gregory A. Beamer
> MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

> Think Outside the Box!
> "Brian Shannon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Does anyone use a good XML editor that helps create XML files?
> >
> > I am starting to get into XML and everytime I manually create an XML

file
> > always forget to do something that makes the file mad?
> >
> > Thanks

Other XML Editors/Tools besides XMLSpy? carey1@sbcglobal.net XML 7 08-22-2008 03:24 PM
XML editors - what can they do? Reds XML 6 01-19-2008 06:52 AM
XML Editors L. Scott M. XML 19 03-08-2007 10:13 PM
Categorization of XML Editors docbook.xml@gmail.com XML 0 01-05-2005 05:17 AM
xml editors Radhika XML 8 06-08-2004 10:48 AM

Advertisments