Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > RegisterStartupScript is declared 'obsolete', then what is...

RegisterStartupScript is declared 'obsolete', then what is...

=?Utf-8?B?TmVvIFRoZSBPbmU=?=

I read MSDN for VS.NET 2005 beta 1 and see that RegisterStartupScript is
declared 'obsolete'. But it does not mention what should be used instead. Can
anyone tell me what I am supposed to use in ASP.NET 2.0?

Karl

There's a new ClientScriptManager class in the System.Web.UI namespace. The
page has a ClientScript property (in other words, just type ClientScript. )

Karl

news:(E-Mail Removed)...