Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > Rdoc link question

Rdoc link question

Charles L.

Does anyone know how to have a named link in Rdoc simple markup with a
space in it?

Ie:

linklabel[link:linkdestination.html]

Where linklabel can have a space?

Eric Hodel

On Apr 30, 2008, at 23:31 PM, Charles L. wrote:

> Does anyone know how to have a named link in Rdoc simple markup with a
> space in it?
>
> Ie:
>
> linklabel[link:linkdestination.html]
>
> Where linklabel can have a space?

Try {link label}[http://...]

Charles L.

Eric Hodel wrote:
> On Apr 30, 2008, at 23:31 PM, Charles L. wrote:
>
>> Does anyone know how to have a named link in Rdoc simple markup with a
>> space in it?
>>
>> Ie:
>>
>> linklabel[link:linkdestination.html]
>>
>> Where linklabel can have a space?

> Try {link label}[http://...]

Thanks . I was just in the middle of grokking the TIDYLINK regexps in
the rdoc html code...