Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > XML signatures, anyone?

XML signatures, anyone?

Rolando Abarca

Has anyone been doing any xml signatures with ruby lately?
I have my own complains about signing an XML document but
unfortunately, it is a mandatory requirement for the project we're
working on right now...
Anyway, after playing a lot with REXML and trying to create my own
signature, I'm looking for a working alternative, even if that means
to pipe the result of my script through another program. I'm thinking
of java and jruby... any ideas?
Oh, btw... I tried xmlsig, but the ruby bindings *and* documentation
sucks, they're so not rubyish...

regards,
--
Rolando Abarca M.