Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > "cannot shut down because a modal dialog is active" error

"cannot shut down because a modal dialog is active" error

Matt

When I tried to close VS.NET, it has the following error dialog:

"Microsoft Development Environment cannot shut down because a modal dialog
is active. Close the active dialog and try again."

But I couldn't see any modal dialog, and eventually I kill the process to
close VS.NET

any ideas??