Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > Computing Deltas / Difflib for Ruby

Computing Deltas / Difflib for Ruby

John Honovich

I am interested in computing deltas between strings.

Difflib looks like a quality library to use
(http://docs.python.org/lib/module-difflib.html).

Is there a Ruby port or equivalent available?

Thanks,

John

Alex Fenton

John Honovich wrote:
> I am interested in computing deltas between strings.
>
> Difflib looks like a quality library to use
> (http://docs.python.org/lib/module-difflib.html).
>
> Is there a Ruby port or equivalent available?

http://raa.ruby-lang.org/project/diff-lcs/

alex