Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > JRuby in Google Summer of Code 2008

JRuby in Google Summer of Code 2008

Charles Oliver Nutter

GSoC is back, as you've all heard. And we're looking for a few good
hackers to work on JRuby projects. There's a whole slew of ideas
already, and I'm sure you have some you can contribute.

Have a look at the JRuby GSoC wiki page here:

http://wiki.jruby.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2008

And feel free to discuss on this thread, on the JRuby lists, or in
#jruby on Freenode.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

- Charlie