Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > Euruko 2008 in March?

Euruko 2008 in March?

James Britt

http://www.euruko2008.org/

"This year it takes place in Prague, Czech Republic, on March 29th to 30th."

Was there an announcement about a final date selection for Euruko 2008?

Last message I found on ruby-talk was last November.

Sadly, it's a bit late now for me to make plans, and I'm already booked
to attend MntWest RubyConf on those dates.

--
James Britt

"The use of anthropomorphic terminology when dealing with
computing systems is a symptom of professional immaturity."
- Edsger W. Dijkstra