Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP.NET and C#, 3 tier best practices application with source code

ASP.NET and C#, 3 tier best practices application with source code

=?Utf-8?B?c3VyZXNoX0Mj?=

Dear All,

Anybody please tell me where I can download it for study purpose.

I am coming from PHP, where I was using a fixed framework(index file).
Now I would like what type of standered framework is being used in ASP.NET
or a *standered best practice* in 3 tier ASP.NET Application.

Thanks in advance

Joerg Jooss

suresh_C# wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> Anybody please tell me where I can download it for study purpose.
>
> I am coming from PHP, where I was using a fixed framework(index file).
> Now I would like what type of standered framework is being used in
> ASP.NET or a *standered best practice* in 3 tier ASP.NET Application.
>
> Thanks in advance

There should be enough material on http://msdn.micorosft.com to keep you
busy for a couple of weeks

--
Joerg Jooss

Peter Morris

> There should be enough material on http://msdn.micorosft.com to keep you
> busy for a couple of weeks

also asp.net and gotdotnet.net

--
Pete
====

Read or write articles on just about anything
http://www.HowToDoThings.com

Setting up a new tier in a 3-tier system? Steve Kershaw ASP .Net 3 03-29-2006 01:09 AM
2 tier to 3 tier? NOSPAM ASP .Net 1 10-14-2004 10:51 PM
ASP v2 & 3-tier or 2-tier rob ASP .Net 1 08-13-2004 06:04 AM
Converting a 2-tier application to 3-tier application Shantanu Bhattacharya C Programming 2 12-26-2003 02:04 PM
Converting a 2-tier application to 3-tier application Shantanu Bhattacharya C++ 2 12-26-2003 02:04 PM

Advertisments