Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP v2 & 3-tier or 2-tier

ASP v2 & 3-tier or 2-tier

rob

Dear All,

ASP 2 introduces a lot of controls that bind directly to a database.
Obviously, this does not work for everything so it seems to me that one ends
up with a mixture of 2-tier and 3-tier model. This in my opinion is quite
bad as I really would like to see the same structure for the whole app. Can
somebody with experience in asp 2 comment on that? How are you handling
this?

Regards,
Rob

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

ASP.NET 2.0 also supports binding to business objects.
So now you'll no longer have to choose between data binding and a 3 tier
app.

--
I hope this helps,
Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

news:nEYSc.19529$(E-Mail Removed) hlink.net...