Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > Existing Dll - using Functions from an existing dll

Existing Dll - using Functions from an existing dll

Tristin.Colby@gmail.com

I'm trying to create a ruby wrapper around an existing DLL. All i have
is the header file and the .dll itself. Can someone point me where I
can find an example of how to do this.