Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > Ruby Programming

Ruby Programming

LinkExchange.AB@gmail.com

iTechArt has specialized in Ruby on Rails (ROR) development and
provides a complete software outsourcing services for web development
solutions based on Ruby. We suggest use Ruby framework for developing
database-backed web applications with Ajax on front-end because it's a
great fit for practically any type of web application: collaboration,
community, e-commerce, content management and statistics.

Ruby development environment and technologies:

* Ruby On Rails development framework
* MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Oracle, MS SQL Server, DB2
* RadRails IDE, ActionWebservice for Ruby
* Linux, Apache, lighttpd
* OOP and software development
* Search engines optimization

http://www.itechart.com/Pages/Subsec...velopment.aspx

Windham, Kristopher R.

Didn't realize this forum was for advertising your business...
this is not a job posting, is it?

On Jan 19, 2008, at 11:00 AM, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> iTechArt has specialized in Ruby on Rails (ROR) development and
> provides a complete software outsourcing services for web development
> solutions based on Ruby. We suggest use Ruby framework for developing
> database-backed web applications with Ajax on front-end because it's a
> great fit for practically any type of web application: collaboration,
> community, e-commerce, content management and statistics.
>
> Ruby development environment and technologies:
>
> * Ruby On Rails development framework
> * MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Oracle, MS SQL Server, DB2
> * RadRails IDE, ActionWebservice for Ruby
> * Linux, Apache, lighttpd
> * OOP and software development
> * Search engines optimization
>

> http://www.itechart.com/Pages/Subsec...velopment.aspx

hux0r

On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 07:58:14 -0800, LinkExchange.AB wrote:

> iTechArt has specialized in Ruby on Rails (ROR) development and provides
> etc etc

And you guys at iTechArt are such newbies that you dont even know where
to get customers? Lol! So you at iTechArt SPAM random newsgroups!

iTechArt business strategy reads "The core iTechArt marketing strategy
relies on random spamming"?

"We at iTechArt dont really have any business experience and skills so we
thought SPAMMING was a good way to find more customers" (and didnt
realize that spamming for software projects actually exhibits our
complete lack of experience and understanding of business and marketing
skills, and that EVERYBODY hates spam, just because we are such total
noobs.)

Well, would you morons at iTechArt tell me why would I and all the other
people talking about ruby need to know about you, since its abovious that

a) You have no expertise in your business
b) You lack elementary marketing skills
c) You lack understanding of basic internet etiquette

(and given that a, b & c point to you being a total noob, d) you probably
arent that good with the ruby/rails skills, either)

FOAD
Csmr

(PS. I am pretty good with google indexing logic so this post will soon
rank first on google when ppl search for iTechArt, have a nice day)