Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > XML-RPC with client certificate

XML-RPC with client certificate

Sergio

Hi

I am struggling with the standard xmlrpc library and cannot figure out
how to configure an XMLRPC::Client in order to use a SSL Client
Certificate.

Can somebody provide me with some sample code that would help me get
started?

Thanks.

Sergio