Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Mozilla not running!?

Mozilla not running!?

Robert Runkel

Can you tell me why, I just installed mozilla-win32-1.5-installer.exe (just
a week ago, I installed mozilla-win32-1.6B-installer.exe and had the same
problem), namely, when I bring up Mozilla, there is absolutely nothing on my
screen!? What did I do wrong?

--

Thank You,
Robert Runkel

Ed Mullen

Robert Runkel wrote:

> Can you tell me why, I just installed mozilla-win32-1.5-installer.exe (just
> a week ago, I installed mozilla-win32-1.6B-installer.exe and had the same
> problem), namely, when I bring up Mozilla, there is absolutely nothing on my
> screen!? What did I do wrong?

Did you ever have a working installation on that system of any version
of Mozilla? How about a working Netscape? Need some more info to try
and help you.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net