Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > Tk Canvas help

Tk Canvas help

Jayson Williams

Where could I find some basic instruction on the use of the canvas
widget and its methods in Ruby Tk?

Thanks

Hidetoshi NAGAI

From: "Jayson Williams" <(E-Mail Removed)>
Subject: Tk Canvas help
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 01:17:33 +0900
> Where could I find some basic instruction on the use of the canvas
> widget and its methods in Ruby Tk?

Please see sample files under "<ruby-source-tree>/ext/tk/sample/".
And run "<ruby-source-tree>/ext/tk/sample/deme-en/widget",
select some of canvas widget demos,
click "Show Code" button, try to modify the code,
and click "Rerun Demo" button.
Modification on the code window never change the original file.

After that, please see tk/canvas.rb and Tcl/Tk's canvas manual,
and compare Ruby/Tk's methods and Tcl/Tk's canvas subcommands.
Possibly you can get answers for many of your questions.
--
Hidetoshi NAGAI ((E-Mail Removed))

how to couper contenier of a canvas in an outer canvas??? olsr.kamal@gmail.com Python 10 03-15-2013 08:46 PM
Canvas Double Buffering - help! Java 0 02-04-2006 10:25 PM
Re: Newbie needs help with canvas.create_image ! Fredrik Lundh Python 1 02-12-2005 07:34 PM
Canvas with scrollbars - how to get correct canvas coordinate when the scroll bars have moved? PhilC Python 2 10-25-2004 11:57 AM
Canvas scrolling - scrollBar become "disabled" on change in canvas Askari Python 2 08-30-2004 02:56 PM

Advertisments