Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > how to connect 2 oracle using ruby-oci-8

how to connect 2 oracle using ruby-oci-8

Pradeepta Swain

how to connect 2 oracle using ruby-oci8 . I am not using ruby rails .
Just a simple ruby program to connect to oracle table and fetch data
from there.

lianliming

Hi,

I think ruby-oci8 website contains the information you need. Visit:
http://ruby-oci8.rubyforge.org/en/api_OCI8.html