Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > adding new column to a dataset.

adding new column to a dataset.

=?Utf-8?B?QXNoYQ==?=

greetings people,
i need to add rows and columns to a dataset. my dataset is populated by
values from the database. i want to add additionla columns and rows to this
dataset. below are my codes for my implementation, i manage to add the new
row and column but the new row values starts from way below the dataset
e.g. if my dataset has 5 records, the newly added values will start from row
6 till n...

For int = 0 To 4
row = objExcelDs.Tables(0).NewRow
row("CntQty") = int