Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > [ANN] character-encodings 0.3.0 has been released!

[ANN] character-encodings 0.3.0 has been released!

nikolai.weibull@gmail.com

This is an "unstable" release, but you should be able to replace 0.2.0
with it without issues (hopefully).

So what's new? Well, not much, really. I've cleaned up the code some
more, removing a lot of inline functions that were causing problems,
especially with GCC 4.3.0.

Please visit

http://bitwi.se/software/ruby/character-encodings/

for more information.