Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > How can I export all email with mozilla???

How can I export all email with mozilla???

Tobacco

Hi, sorry for my english but i have a problem with Mozilla.
How can I export all email with Mozilla???

Tobacco

Ed Mullen

Tobacco wrote:

> Hi, sorry for my english but i have a problem with Mozilla.
> How can I export all email with Mozilla???
>

> Tobacco

If all you want to do is save the mail, there is no need to export it.
Mozilla saves email in standard mbox format. The mail is in the files
that have no extensions in your mail folder in your profile. They are
plain text files.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net