Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > 4th Annual RejectConf Videos

4th Annual RejectConf Videos

Coby Randquist

The 4th Annual Reject Conf Videos are now posted at
http://rejectconf4.confreaks.com.

The rest of the RubyConf 2007 will be arriving in the near future.

Thanks,

-Coby Randquist
Confreaks, LLC

Coby Randquist

Konrad Meyer wrote:
> Quoth Coby Randquist:
>
>> The 4th Annual Reject Conf Videos are now posted at
>> http://rejectconf4.confreaks.com.
>>
>> The rest of the RubyConf 2007 will be arriving in the near future.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> -Coby Randquist
>> Confreaks, LLC
>>

> Is there a torrent for all the RejectConf videos, and/or would it be legal to
> make one?
>
> Thanks,

Currently there is no torrent. All of the presentations are released
under a Creative Commons license as specified on the web-site, so as
long as attribution is provided a torrent should not be an issue.

-Coby Randquist
Confreaks, LLC

James Britt

Coby Randquist wrote:
> The 4th Annual Reject Conf Videos are now posted at
> http://rejectconf4.confreaks.com.
>
> The rest of the RubyConf 2007 will be arriving in the near future.
>
> Thanks,

Thank you!

--
James Britt

"Programs must be written for people to read, and only incidentally
for machines to execute."
- H. Abelson and G. Sussman
(in "The Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs)

Aaron Patterson

On Sat, Nov 17, 2007 at 07:28:33AM +0900, Coby Randquist wrote:
> The 4th Annual Reject Conf Videos are now posted at
> http://rejectconf4.confreaks.com.

Thank you, but.... OMG I'm so embarrassed!

--
Aaron Patterson
http://tenderlovemaking.com/

James Edward Gray II

On Nov 17, 2007, at 7:25 PM, Aaron Patterson wrote:

> On Sat, Nov 17, 2007 at 07:28:33AM +0900, Coby Randquist wrote:
>> The 4th Annual Reject Conf Videos are now posted at
>> http://rejectconf4.confreaks.com.

> Thank you, but.... OMG I'm so embarrassed!

Now we all have to watch that one! It is great.

James Edward Gray II

rejectconf at RubyConf this year? Rob Sanheim Ruby 1 11-01-2007 04:14 AM
Here is a step by step guide about converting DVD, Videos, Youtube videos to iPod bluesealover DVD Video 0 06-21-2007 06:39 PM
RejectConf RubyOSA hack Gregory Brown Ruby 6 01-23-2007 10:10 PM
RejectConf Ryan Davis Ruby 24 10-25-2006 07:30 PM
Keynote Speakers Announced - 4th Annual MEIC XtremeZone DVD Video 0 07-04-2003 02:39 PM

Advertisments