Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > Complex views

Complex views

Daniel Khan

Hello,

I am coming from seven years of php and I want to try rails now

I started some approaches before and my biggest problem is that I
don't know the best practice for creating complex views with rails.

The site contains a front page with several tools aggregated. Latest
blog entries, a login tool, some news articles.
I want to delegate the specific tools to modules and I don't want to
have all the logic inside the view controller.

Can anyone tell me how this can be done or how others solve this.

Thanks a lot for your help

--
Daniel Khan

Daniel Khan

I was wrong here - I think I'll better put this into a rails group.