Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Recompiling a project that was lost on a remote server

Recompiling a project that was lost on a remote server

Zachary Hilbun

I am developing an ASPNET app using c# on a remote server. The server lost
a hard drive and one probject was recovered on that server and one was not.
I can't compile or syncronize anymore on the project that was not recoved on
the remote. When I try to it claims the folder under wwwroot is not there
even if I create it. Is there a way to force the MSDE to recreate
everything it needs on the remote server?

I was able to recompile the remote project that was recovered but it will
not execute properly because the server is no longer setup correctly. Is
there a way to get MSDE to redo what it did the first time it created this
project?

Thanks
AMCI

Zachary Hilbun
Software Consultant http://www.vianova.com
Via Nova OpenGL, Open Inventor 3D products, Windows 95/NT
Dallas, Texas VC++, C#, embedded systems, VxD's
1977 SSII SRX31185
G30