Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > [ANN] scheduler 0.3

[ANN] scheduler 0.3

MenTaLguY

--=-ZYRBCxj/G494v47O0V9z

Just a quick note that I've released scheduler 0.3, a very small library
which lets you schedule a block for execution at a future time, without
requiring a bajillion sleeping threads. Scheduled blocks can also be
cancelled before they run.

See the rdoc for usage details.

This is a bugfix release, which fixes a problem where the event loop
ends up busy-waiting.

The library is available via Rubygems, or here:

http://rubyforge.org/frs/?group_id=3...ase_id=3D15091

-mental

--=-ZYRBCxj/G494v47O0V9z

--=-ZYRBCxj/G494v47O0V9z--