Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > how to send data from aspx page on client machine to server machin

how to send data from aspx page on client machine to server machin

=?Utf-8?B?U3llZCBBdW4gQWxp?=

i am running an asp.net application on a IIs server with some clients
connected through local network and Tcp/ip.i want to send data from a textbox
control on a aspx page of a client machine to a textbox control on a aspx
page of server and/or another client machine.i want a contineous process of
this communication.