Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > PDF::Writer and simpletable height

PDF::Writer and simpletable height

Pekka Paal

Hi!

I was wondering if there's any way to track the height of a simpletable?
I mean the height of course increases if rows are split over two or more
rows, which means that I can't blindly check for amount of objects that
are inserted into the table.

So what I need is a way to check if the table will fit on the current
page, else move the whole table to the next page.

Thanks for any help on this.

Austin Ziegler

On 9/27/07, Pekka Paal <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I was wondering if there's any way to track the height of a simpletable?

There's no need to do that, but there's also no way to force a table
to be on a single page, just to prevent the table from splitting rows
across pages.

-austin
--
Austin Ziegler * http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) * http://www.halostatue.ca/