Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > web scraping for Cisco products

web scraping for Cisco products

Chuck Dawit

I'm scraping through about 1000 web pages that I have from a list to see
which ones are selling Cisco equipment. I'm looking for about twenty or
so products from a list that I have. Does anyone have any advice on how
I can do this? I thought that the best way would be to look for
keywords(Cisco products) on pages that have forms. If anyone else has a
better solution please let me know. Your help would be appreciated.
Thanks.