Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > replace multiple patterns of a string in single pass

replace multiple patterns of a string in single pass

Vellingiri Arul

Dear Friends,
How can I replace multiple patterns of a string in single pass.

by
Vellingiri

Jeff

On Sep 19, 5:13 am, Vellingiri Arul <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> Dear Friends,
> How can I replace multiple patterns of a string in single pass.
>
> by
> Vellingiri

Try String#gsub

Jeff