--------------------------------
From: ALok Gupta

-----------------------

<Id>kbQCbi2r2kSwyMZMDMYhdw==</Id>

Shiva

Have a '&' char preceeding the character you want to underline. For example,
"B&ack" will underline 'a'.

"ALok Gupta via .NET 247" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
How do I do to underline a character in the property text of Button or Label
? I have to manage the AccessKeys. THANX

(Type your message here)

--------------------------------
From: ALok Gupta

-----------------------

<Id>kbQCbi2r2kSwyMZMDMYhdw==</Id>

John Saunders

"ALok Gupta via .NET 247" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> How do I do to underline a character in the property text of Button or

Label ? I have to manage the AccessKeys. THANX

I don't know of a way to do that in ASP.NET.
--
John Saunders
johnwsaundersiii at hotmail